Weights, or what is known as free weights or dumbbells, have an important and essential role in the stages of physical therapy and rehabilitation as they contribute to building muscle mass better and work on its integration, small weights are characterized by ease of carrying, transport and storage, and they are also a suitable option to follow treatment and exercise at home or work and while traveling , Especially since weights and the multiplicity of movements and exercises that can be done through it.
Dumbbell with belt specifications:
- Sponge layer and adjustable strap for protection during exercise for children, the elderly and people with special needs.
- Convenient weight and portability 1 - 2 lbs.
- It can be used in physiotherapy centers, at home and while traveling.
- Suitable for physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises for children, the elderly and people with special needs.
Dumbbell with belt features:
- You can benefit from the gradual increase in the intensity of light weight training to get the best results, especially for people undergoing physical therapy.
- When using light weights, this will give you more freedom to diversify the movements during the exercise, allowing you to apply several exercises on the hands, arms and shoulders at the same time.
- By increasing the range of movements and exercise, muscles will be formed and strengthened faster.
Benefits of spongy weights with belt:
- Strengthen and tighten muscle mass in the body through studied and structured exercise.
- Maintaining fitness for joint movement and increasing strength.
- Contributing to the equalization and balance of the forces of the left and right arms, and in the event that using more than one arm constantly weakens the other.
- Stimulate blood circulation and maintain a healthy heart and arteries.
- Help improve the psychological state and mood, as it helps to release energy.
- Supporting muscles to burn calories and lose extra weight.
Best Sponge Weight With Belt Exercises:
- Chest and shoulder exercises.
- Back and lower body exercises.
- Biceps and triceps exercises.
- If you: You have undergone previous surgery, or you suffer from chronic and persistent diseases, or you have special needs, are undergoing certain physical therapy or suffer from persistent pain, or you follow a specific diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Consult a medical professional before engaging in any weight-related exercise.
Order now ..