SPACARE Exercise Elastic Rope, Figure 8
- Made of number 8 rubber.
- There are two handles at the extremities to aid in grip during exercise.
- Lightweight, easy to use, carry and store.
- Suitable for exercising at home or in the office and while traveling.
- Suitable for physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises.
- Suitable for children, the elderly and people with special needs.
- Tones of strength denoted by color:
- Yellow (very light)
- Green (light)
- Red (medium)
- Blue (intense)
Benefits of SPACARE Exercise Elastic Rope Figure 8
- Strengthen the muscle structure of each muscle worked on, especially if included in an integrated exercise program.
- Contribute to tightening sagging, especially in the chest area for men and women.
- Contribute to strengthening the joints.
- Stimulate blood circulation as it is good for the heart and arteries.
- Helps release energy and give a feeling of psychological comfort.
- A good alternative to weights especially for women and the elderly.
- Breast lift exercises.
- Biceps and triceps exercises.
- Shoulders and arms exercises.
- Foot exercises.
Usage and Safety Instructions:
- Use resistance bands on consecutive days and repeat the same exercises continuously.
- To get better results, stick to a low-fat diet so that you burn a proportion of the fats in the body, and then over time, the muscles emerge and tighten the wrinkles.
- Keep it in a high place out of the reach of children.
- Avoid random movements, without observing the person in charge, your muscles may tear.
- If you: suffer from chronic diseases, or have undergone previous surgical work, or you have special needs, or you have specific physical treatment, or suffer from some persistent pain, or you are subject to a specific diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Consult a medical professional before engaging in any exercise.
Order now ..