Resistance rope or rubber cord or rubber flickr tube, it is a sports tool made of rubber used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation centers, or in gyms and at home to strengthen the largest number of muscles through stretching and resistance exercises that give the best results for the muscles, and are considered thus The best solution to tighten body contouring.
Specifications of Flex Rope Grip for Stretching Exercises:
- Made of rubber.
- There are two rubber handles at the ends to aid grip during exercise.
- Suitable for physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises for children, the elderly and people with special needs.
- Tones of strength denoted by color:
- Pink (light).
- Green (medium).
- Blue (intense).
Benefits of Flexo Stretch Grip Tube:
- Strengthen the muscle structure of each muscle it works on.
- Contribute to tightening flabby, especially in the chest area for men and women.
- Contribute to strengthening the joints.
- Stimulate blood circulation as it is good for the heart and arteries.
- Helps release energy and give a feeling of psychological comfort.
- The ability to relax and avoid stress, insomnia and anxiety if used after a hectic day.
- Helping to burn fat and lose weight if it is used on a daily basis as part of regular exercises with a suitable diet.
Features of Flex Rope Grip for Stretching Exercises:
- Variety of exercises that can be applied through it.
- It can be combined with other exercises to get an integrated movement of all the muscles in the body.
- The degrees of strength and intensity are multiple: mild - medium - severe.
- Lightweight, easy to use, carry and store.
- Suitable for travel, office and home, or physical therapy and rehabilitation centers.
- A good alternative to weights, especially for women and the elderly.
- Adapting to all levels, whether beginners or professionals.
- Breast lift exercises.
- Biceps and triceps exercises.
- shoulders exercises.
Usage and Safety Instructions:
- Use resistance bands on consecutive days and repeat the same exercises continuously.
- Keep it in a high place out of the reach of children.
- Avoid random movements, without observing the person in charge, your muscles may tear.
- If you: suffer from chronic diseases, or have undergone previous surgical work, or you have special needs, or you have specific physical treatment, or suffer from some persistent pain, or you are subject to a specific diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Consult a medical professional before engaging in any exercise.
Order now ..