Flexible elastic rope for tensile exercises, or what is known as resistance rope, rubber cord or rubber flex tube, is used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation centers, and it is also used in gyms and at home to strengthen the largest number of muscles by applying tensile and resistance exercises and are considered resistance ropes. Thus, the best solution to tighten body flabbiness.
Specifications of Stretching Flexible Flex Rope:
- Made of rubber.
- It is used in the stretching exercises category to strengthen the muscles of the hands, arms, chest and shoulders.
- Two ends of the routine to prevent slipping of the hands during exercise.
- Lightweight, easy to use, carry and store.
- Suitable for travel, office and home, or physical therapy and rehabilitation centers.
- Suitable for physical therapy and rehabilitation exercises for children, the elderly and people with special needs..
- Tones of strength denoted by color:
- Yellow (light).
- Green (medium).
- Red (intense).
- Blue (very intense).
Benefits of Flexo Stretch Rope:
- It strengthens every muscle it works on and contributes to tightening sagging in the body.
- It stimulates blood circulation and thus the stretching exercises applied through it are beneficial to the heart and arteries.
- Contribute to strengthening the joints, especially in the hands and arms.
- Doing stretching exercises through the rubber tube gives a feeling of psychological comfort.
- Helps avoid stress, insomnia and anxiety if used after a hectic day.
- Repeating stretching exercises on the same muscle constantly contributes to burning the accumulated fat around it.
Features of Flexo Stretch Rope:
- Suitable for all levels, whether beginners or professionals.
- The exercises that can be applied through the rubber tube are varied.
- The rubber tube is easy to combine with multiple exercises to obtain integrated movements for all the muscles of the body.
- A rubber tube is a good alternative to weights, especially for women and the elderly.
- Breast lift exercises.
- Biceps and triceps exercises.
- shoulders exercises.
- Arm, forearm and hand exercises.
Usage and Safety Instructions:
- Use resistance bands on consecutive days and repeat the same exercises continuously.
- Keep it in a high place out of the reach of children.
- Avoid random movements, without observing the person in charge, your muscles may tear.
- If you: suffer from chronic diseases, or have undergone previous surgical work, or you have special needs, or you have specific physical treatment, or suffer from some persistent pain, or you are subject to a specific diet, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Consult a medical professional before engaging in any exercise.
Order now .."